To Let -
- Central Maidenhead
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Furnished Property
- Patio Garden
ZERO TENANT FEES
A luxury 2 bed, 2 bath, ground floor apartment in this prestigeous Shanly Homes development.
Comprising: Entrance hall with storage/airing cupboards, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and open plan living/dining room with doors onto small private terrace.
Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower-room, second double bedroom also with fitted wardrobes.
Luxurious family bathroom, fully tiled to walls and floor.
The apartment also benefits from ground level allocated parking, locked bicycle store, security entry phone, Megaflow water/heating system and double glazing.
(NB Heating and hot water is paid by the landlord so £30pcm is added to the rent to cover cost)
The Boulters Meadow development is perfectly located within walking distance to town & station and the River Thames. Viewing highly recommended.
Council Tax Band C
There are NO agency administration, referencing or inventory fees made to a tenant (or applicant) when applying to rent this property.
To reserve the property you will pay a holding deposit equivalent to one week's rent. This will be used towards the funds you will pay before moving in. The total deposit will be 5 week's rent.
Should you withdraw from the application, fail the Right to Rent check, provide false or misleading information or fail to enter into agreement within 15 days, the holding deposit will be forfeited.
Pets may be allowed at this property subject to an increase in rent of upto £25pcm depending on circumstances.
Charges may be made due to breaches of the tenancy, lost keys and ending the tenancy earlier than the contract allows. Please see our website for more details:
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information:
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Wilkinson Estates, the Agent)
- Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
- Deposit: 5 weeks rent During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate 3% above base rate.
- Payment of £15/hr for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities : gas, electricity, water
- Communications : telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
- Other permitted payments: Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Tenant protection Client Money Protection (CMP) via Propertymark, ref C0009611, www.propertymark.co.uk, 01926 496 800.
Wilkinson Estates are registered with The Property Ombudsman, www.tpos.co.uk, 01722 333306. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.