Barbicus Court, Maidenhead
To Let -
- River Area
- Unfurnished Property
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Residents Parking
BEAT THE BAN, 1 month before the tenant fee ban Wilkinson Estates are offering ZERO TENANT ADMIN FEES on all properties.
A superb and spacious two bed apartment close to the river Thames.
Entrance hall, storage cupboard, large living dining/dining room with doors to communal gardens, kitchen/breakfast room with built in appliances, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and built in wardrobes, second double bedroom with built in wardrobes, family bathroom.
Underfloor and ceiling heating.
Electric gated access to private allocated parking area.
Communal satellite dish.
Delightful communal gardens. Security entry system.
Council Tax Band D
There are NO agency administration, referencing or inventory fees made to a tenant (or applicant) when applying to rent this property.
To reserve the property you will pay a holding deposit equivalent to one week's rent. This will be used towards the funds you will pay before moving in. The total deposit will be 5 week's rent.
Should you withdraw from the application, fail the Right to Rent check, provide false or misleading information or fail to enter into agreement within 15 days, the holding deposit will be forfeited.
Charges may be made due to breaches of the tenancy, lost keys and ending the tenancy earlier than the contract allows. Please see our website for more details:
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information:
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Wilkinson Estates, the Agent)
- Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
- Deposit: 5 weeks rent During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate 3% above base rate.
- Payment of £15/hr for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities : gas, electricity, water
- Communications : telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
- Other permitted payments: Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Tenant protection Client Money Protection (CMP) via Propertymark, ref C0009611, www.propertymark.co.uk, 01926 496 800.
Wilkinson Estates are registered with The Property Ombudsman, www.tpos.co.uk, 01722 333306. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.